15 September 2007

It's tricky

Hey, britain, your language is easy.

But can be goddamn (I'll have to avoid f. words....) tricky sometimes.

Example:

"As you wish" (written). What does it mean? Do what you want. If you want to do it, just do it (ha ha). If you don't want to do it, just don't do it (ha?).

Sorry, but no.

It seams that "as you wish" means, as well, "I don't give a sugar, so stop sodding it, and leave me alone", or something similar.

So yes, your language is tricky. (Another song, by the way).


It came to my knowledge (<- I love that) that someone felt the "as you wish" in the "non british" way. Hey, I'm sorry. My english can be really polite and I can even be able to get the first 2 (even 3 or 4) meanings of a phrase. But not ALL. Anyway, I'm doing it as best (and fast) as possible.

Just wanted to write this little "note" to reassure a good GOOD jodidamente good friend.

Brothers in arms anyone?

So, the same.

Thanks, and sorry for the mistake!
:)
^who can say "whatever" to a nice smile like that?

HAW HAW