23 October 2007

Trouser Jazz

Yes, that's what I like.

Jazz, played from trousers. Or something like that.

Anyway, for you people that are missig a great artist as Mr. Scruff I recommend "Get a move on" and "Sweet smoke" for starters.

As main course, I'd rather go for a Simenon book. Have I ever talked about him? I can't remember now. Anyway, he's good.

Then, another group (more like artist), called Assemblage 23. "king of Insects" and "Longevity" are good examples.

Now this blog has became a recommendation page for readers. Ha ha.

Let's go back to serious business.

I've joined the gym at uni. I mean, lol. Gym? me? wtf?

There is (are) one (two) good reason (s).
First, I could get some exercice.
Second, I'm not going alone (whithout this one, I wouldn't probably go at all). So, I'm going with a friend from uni, to have some fun, basically. I'm not fat, don't misunderstand me. I think I'm fit, but "other" people can't see that! :D

I'll try to update "soon".

And remember rule 34.

If you don't know rule 34, then you don't need to know it.

No comments: