04 November 2007

Mustaches :=D

Yes, my dear readers. I have a friend.
Well, I have many friends, but with this one, I challenged him to grow himself a mustache.

Yes, you should do so. There are SEVERAL reasons. The first of all, mustaches make the difference between MEN and CHILDREN. And PUSSIES. So, if you're not children nor pussies, you should grow yourself a mustache.

There's a second reason:
http://mustachesofthenineteenthcentury.blogspot.com/2007/11/answers-to-your-questions-additional.html
Read the answer to my question. A plain "Yes", enough to make me excited. Ha ha.

Anyway, that was just a brief note. He will probably shave as soon as nobody sees him, but he promised that he will leave it until next week. Whoa, 8 days not shaving that part! Oh, oh, oh!

Sweet dreams.

No comments: